martedì 6 marzo 2012

Carnival is great!!!

The children took me to the warehouse where the chariots for the carnival parade are made...

When the children went out, I had the chance to get on all the impressive chariots.

There was a great party at school! All the children were dressed up and we danced till we drop!

But suddenly a thief came to the party and stole me (Lolly)!! A famous inspector came to help the children look for me. So, THE TREASURE HUNT  FOR LOLLY BEGAN!!!!!

Finally, the children from D' class managed to solve all the riddles and found the Lolly treasure!!
Everyone was happy again, and we went back to the party!

The next day at the parade the children made sure that I had a wonderful time with them! The costumes and the chariots were fabulous! Now I know that Greeks are non-stop dancers...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento