giovedì 3 maggio 2012

Visit to Poland


Hello everyone, I’ve finally arrived to Poland. At the very beginning I visited all the teachers during work on the project .

On the next day I had origami classes with the whole Comenius group.



 

 

Here, I am with the 1st graders learning English


 Final Exams

Last week 6th graders were writing their final exams and I decided to lift their spirits. I hope, I brought them  luck.


 

I also helped students to prepare before Easter.

 

Finally, I went to Warsaw, the capital city of Poland. I was there with 6th graders.

 Here, short stop on the way to Warsaw.

 Sigismund's Column

 Little Insurgent Monument

 In front of National Stadium

 Presidential Palace

 The Royal Castle in Warsaw

 Before leaving Poland, I visited teachers' common room and said goodbye to the headmistress

 

Italy, I'm coming !!! Hopefully without any unpleasant adventures

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento