martedì 29 maggio 2012

Lolly goes on a trip with kindergarden's children


                              
 Hi guys,
I went on a school trip with my young friend and we visited a farm.

They kneaded the bread, 
me too ,me too,please!
We played
 
 I met for a first time in my life a horese and...We said "hello"  
                                                 
                                     We rode a pony..ehm...it was too difficult for me


                                ... and saw how to prepare the cheese, slurp!


 
                                 Finally we danced with Mickey Mouse.
I know I'm a cat and I should catch mice but...Mickey is a friend and also was too big for me!












It was a wonderful day, We were really happy together!!!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento